Monday, July 5, 2010

Bible

"We love Him because He first loved us."
1 John 4:9-10
"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."
Romans 1:17
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
1 Chronicles 22:13
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened."
1 Peter 3:14     
Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."
Ezra 10:4
... say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."
Isaiah 35:4
"LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:5-8 
"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called."
1 Timothy 6:12


  

No comments:

Post a Comment